What makes a melody memorable? Is modern game music as catchy as the chiptunes of gaming past? We explore some of the key composition elements that are found in all great video game music.
Subscribe for new episodes every Wednesday! (—More below)
(Original air date: September 22, 2010)
Get your Extra Credits gear at the store!
Play games with us on Extra Play!
Watch more episodes from this season of Extra Credits!
Contribute community subtitles to Extra Credits:
Talk to us on Twitter (@ExtraCreditz):
Follow us on Facebook:
Get our list of recommended games on Steam:
Would you like James to speak at your school or organization? For info, contact us at: email@example.com
♪ Intro Music: “Penguin Cap” by CarboHydroM
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "The Children's Show" | CreepyPasta Storytime
- KAREN WON'T LET US ESCAPE HER FARM!! | Pacify: The Farm (feat. Omar Sebali)
- A GENTLEMAN'S DUEL! | TABS: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (w/ H2O Delirious)
- "MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION VS MINI BLOCK CRAFT 3D" (Minecraft PE, Mobile Games, iOS, Android)
- Whoa I Remember: Young Dilbert Hi-Tech Hijinks: Part 1