OTG cable for ANDROID.
check out these cool tricks and tips.
1. Charging your Android smartphone with another smartphone using USB OTG
2. Connecting it as a Game Controller for playing games on your Android smartphone
3. Connecting Android smartphone to a Camera
4. Connecting a portable external Hard Drive to your Android smartphone
5. Connecting LAN Cable and accessing Internet on your Android smartphone
6. Connecting a sound card or microphone to your Android smartphone
7. Connecting USB keyboard to your Android smartphone
8. Connecting USB Mouse to your Android smartphone
9. Connecting USB Fan to your Android smartphone
10. Connecting USB Light to your Android smartphone
TOP 5 ANDROID APPS AND GAMES, IOS GAMES, UNBOXING VIDEOS, SAMPLE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS , TECH REVIEW, SMARTPHONES, TABLETS, HOW TO DO VIDEOS, APP REVIEW, COMPARISONS VIDEOS, RC CARS AND MANY MORE.
Plz subscribe to KTMTECHTV
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "The Children's Show" | CreepyPasta Storytime
- KAREN WON'T LET US ESCAPE HER FARM!! | Pacify: The Farm (feat. Omar Sebali)
- A GENTLEMAN'S DUEL! | TABS: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (w/ H2O Delirious)
- "MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION VS MINI BLOCK CRAFT 3D" (Minecraft PE, Mobile Games, iOS, Android)
- Whoa I Remember: Young Dilbert Hi-Tech Hijinks: Part 1