► This is Episode 1 of 3 of Muang Boran – The Ancient City.
In Episode 1, I will be showing you “The Pavilion of the Enlightened” – commonly referred to as the golden pavilion – and its 80 hand-carved wooden monks.
Muang Boran is located in the province of Samutprakan, approximately 1 hour drive east of Central Bangkok.
Here you can find architecture and building styles from all
regions of Thailand, and you can easily spend a whole day here – just don’t forget your camera.
I hope you’ll like it. Episode 2 & 3 will be coming up soon. – Enjoy!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng Dẫn Mua Hàng Online Trên Website Mualinhkien.Vn Mới 20-6-2019
- [Múa Lân Sư Rồng] – Liên Hoan LSR Q11 Lần 6 2016 | Top Biggest World Lion Dance
- Top 10 Muay Thai Knockouts
- Trận Quảng Trị 1972 – Cối Xay Thịt Của Thần Chết – Quân Sử VNCH Mùa Hè Đỏ Lửa – Chiến Tranh Việt Nam
- LỪA ĐẢO KHI MUA BÁN TRÊN EBAY – AMAZON