This video is about Marc Griffin. He invented “bulletball” a game which he says to have been developing for 26 years. After his idea was shot down on TV footage of his “failure” was spread all over the internet with tags such as “epic failure” and “cringe warning”. But in the end he proved everybody wrong. When I found the original clips I saw comments such as “this is pathetic” and “this guy is crazy” and much worse. So I really wanted to spread his story and what he really did accomplish in the end. Be inspired and show it to others who need to be inspired. Hold on to your dreams.
Brian Lowe – Raise Your Hearts
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for «fair use» for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of «fair use». The recent amendments to the Copyright Act of 1976 pertain to music. «Fair use» remains in force for film and video.
No copyright intended. All content used in adherence to Fair Use copyright law.
Copyright issue? Send us a message and we’ll get it resolved.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://makemoneysecrete.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "The Children's Show" | CreepyPasta Storytime
- KAREN WON'T LET US ESCAPE HER FARM!! | Pacify: The Farm (feat. Omar Sebali)
- A GENTLEMAN'S DUEL! | TABS: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (w/ H2O Delirious)
- "MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION VS MINI BLOCK CRAFT 3D" (Minecraft PE, Mobile Games, iOS, Android)
- Whoa I Remember: Young Dilbert Hi-Tech Hijinks: Part 1