This is a tutorial on how to waterbend in Minecraft using the MinecraftTLA bending plugin.
It’s been almost 7 months since the last bending tutorial, that’s crazy! Sorry for releasing this so late! 🙁 I’ve been busy and my internet hasn’t been reliable D:
In this video, I cover how to use the following moves in detail:
The music used in the video belongs to The Track Team, I do not own the rights for the soundtrack used in the video. The music is a mixture of songs from the Season 3 ATLA album and the Legend of Korra soundtrack.
Here’s a link to the plugin made by orion (awesome guy, support his work):
The plugin allows you to control the elements of Fire, Earth, Water and Air. You also have the option to choose to be a chi-blocker. I will be doing tutorials on how to bend all of these elements as well as a tutorial on how to install the plugin itself on your own server.
Here’s the link to the list of official servers that have the plugin installed:
(I play on FourNationsMC in case you were wondering :P)
Thanks for watching and supporting me throughout this series! Thank you for being patient, too 😉
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "The Children's Show" | CreepyPasta Storytime
- KAREN WON'T LET US ESCAPE HER FARM!! | Pacify: The Farm (feat. Omar Sebali)
- A GENTLEMAN'S DUEL! | TABS: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (w/ H2O Delirious)
- "MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION VS MINI BLOCK CRAFT 3D" (Minecraft PE, Mobile Games, iOS, Android)
- Whoa I Remember: Young Dilbert Hi-Tech Hijinks: Part 1