Hi, I’m Table 53 and this is my BURD game review. BURD is a free game released on itch.io in 2019 by Awkward Silence games. BURD is a 2D platformer with a fantastic soundtrack and retro visuals. BURD is also a game with moral choices and multiple endings – what sort of bird will you be? And will you save the kingdom of birds? One of the best free games I’ve played in a while and there’s a high chance that even as a fan of indie titles this is a game you might have missed.
If you want to leave a comment about the cursor being on screen the whole video, please do. YouTube can’t tell and will bump my video up for having better user interaction. Also sorry, I didn’t realise until it was too late..
Links from the video –
Amanda Lange’s study:
Social Media –
Follow me on Twitter:
Other reviews –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "The Children's Show" | CreepyPasta Storytime
- KAREN WON'T LET US ESCAPE HER FARM!! | Pacify: The Farm (feat. Omar Sebali)
- A GENTLEMAN'S DUEL! | TABS: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (w/ H2O Delirious)
- "MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION VS MINI BLOCK CRAFT 3D" (Minecraft PE, Mobile Games, iOS, Android)
- Whoa I Remember: Young Dilbert Hi-Tech Hijinks: Part 1