Taking the Iconic Woolly Bugger Fly to the Next Level – While the original Woolly Bugger gets its movement in the water from the undulation of its marabou and hackle body materials, the Bugger Changer combines this body material undulation with lifelike articulation, made possible at this micro scale with the new Fish-Skull Chocklett’s Articulated Micro-Spine system.
In this Bugger Changer fly tying tutorial, Blane Chocklett walks you through how to tie this fly in detail, including tips and tricks on tying with the new Articulated Micro-Spine system.
Hook: Kona Big Game Hunter, size #6 (
Tail: Mini Marabou, black + Hackle, Indian Hen Saddle
Shanks 1, 2, 3, and 4: Fish-Skull Articulated Micro-Spine, 8 mm (
Body: H20 Streamer Brush
Body: Hackle, Indian Hen Saddle
Shank 5: Fish-Skull Articulated Fish-Spine, 15 mm (
Head: H20 Streamer Brush + Hackle, Indian Hen Saddle
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://makemoneysecrete.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "The Children's Show" | CreepyPasta Storytime
- KAREN WON'T LET US ESCAPE HER FARM!! | Pacify: The Farm (feat. Omar Sebali)
- A GENTLEMAN'S DUEL! | TABS: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (w/ H2O Delirious)
- "MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION VS MINI BLOCK CRAFT 3D" (Minecraft PE, Mobile Games, iOS, Android)
- Whoa I Remember: Young Dilbert Hi-Tech Hijinks: Part 1