Klik & Play wasn’t just for making games. The classic game making software from 1994 also came with a number of stock games to get users going.
YesterYear’s Mac Games takes a look at the 23 games that came bundled with the freeware release of this software, from Astro Force to Zero-G Pinball, from The Last Day to Romeo.
These games couldn’t be called classic (some are pretty bad), but many 90’s kids like myself spent hours playing them regardless. These games demoed what could be done with the Klik & Play engine, and no doubt helped a few people out with ideas for a game or two.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- "The Children's Show" | CreepyPasta Storytime
- KAREN WON'T LET US ESCAPE HER FARM!! | Pacify: The Farm (feat. Omar Sebali)
- A GENTLEMAN'S DUEL! | TABS: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (w/ H2O Delirious)
- "MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION VS MINI BLOCK CRAFT 3D" (Minecraft PE, Mobile Games, iOS, Android)
- Whoa I Remember: Young Dilbert Hi-Tech Hijinks: Part 1